Powerplate Pro 5 Commercial Vibrational Trainer - Silver
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Pickup available at Sudbury
Usually ready in 24 hours
Welcome to the future of your fitness and health
Built on decades of research and development in the field of whole body vibration training, the Power Plate pro5 brings the latest, most effective technology to your training. With a wide range of frequency and time settings, you can increase vibration levels incrementally—taking you where you want to go with your goals, at the pace that’s right for you. The large plate surface allows for more options and also provides vibration to more parts of your body. The pro5 has been proven in commercial settings for wellness, beauty, fitness, active aging, sports performance, medicine and rehabilitation.
- Grade: Commercial
- Color: Silver – additional colors available upon request (additional fee with a 12 week lead time)
- Time Selections: 30, 45 or 60 seconds / up to 9 minutes
- Frequency / Pre-set Frequencies: 25-50Hz / 1 Hz increments
- Vibration Energy Output (amplitude): Low / High
- Secondary Timer and Controls
- Operation: User-friendly interactive display
- PrecisionWave™ Technology: High-fidelity harmonic vibration system that provides uncompromising performance for unsurpassed results
- Dual Sync™ Twin Motor System: DualSync Twin Motor System maintains precise balance at any frequency and amplitude level, allowing perfect synchronization of vibration for maximum muscle response and efficiency
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 34in x 43in x 61in / 87cm x 109cm x 155cm
- Platform Dimensions (WxD): 34in x 37in / 86cm x 94cm
- Weight: 328lb / 149kg
- Maximum Load: 400lb / 182kg
- Power Supply: 90-240 VAC, 50/60Hz Universal Voltage
- Nominal Power in Operation: 200-225W
- CE and EMC
- MDD Certified
- FDA Listed as Class 1 device, 510k exempt
See our delivery & install rates here. Local delivery in box to your door can be paid at checkout.
Installs or deliveries beyond 25km are paid separately. See Service Centre to schedule. After completing the delivery request form, our delivery team will get in touch with you within about a day.
Items can usually be picked up within an hour. To allow us to serve you, please arrive no later than 1 hour before closing. For large equipment, please schedule ahead by calling us.
AKFIT ships to most locations across Canada & the United States. Rates are provided live by our shipping partners at checkout.
If for any reason you run into issues, call 705-560-1550 during business hours or contact a sales representative online, and we will be happy to assist.