Pro Commercial Suspension Straps (Blue)
- Prix ordinaire
- Prix soldé
- Prix ordinaire
- Prix unitaire
ProStraps are purpose-built for commercial use. Used in fitness facilities all over the world, the ProStraps are the toughest and most durable suspension system available.
The split anchor and modular component design also allows you to use this system in a variety of ways, perform more exercises, and have two people per set of straps if needed for group training.
- The Loop Anchors are specifically designed to be the correct length for Torque Fitness X-Series Products.
- The Strap assemblies can be attached to a single anchor point on a system or independently and adjusted for variable widths.
- Torque ProStraps should only be used on a system that is properly anchored to floor or wall.
Single Point Anchor:
- The Loop Anchors can each be attached to a single anchor point to be used like traditional suspension training straps.
- Torques X-Create Systems have an anchor point on each upright and we recommend one ProStrap Set for each.
Dual Point Anchor:
- Each Loop Anchor can be attached independently to a cross-bar.
- This split anchor method allows you to use the system in a variety of ways, perform more exercises, and have two people per set of straps if needed for group training.
- This method can be used on any Torque X-Rack, X-Siege, X-Lab, or X-Create System by attaching them to the pull-up bars or Monkey Bar Crosses.
See our delivery & install rates here. Local delivery in box to your door can be paid at checkout.
Installs or deliveries beyond 25km are paid separately. See Service Centre to schedule. After completing the delivery request form, our delivery team will get in touch with you within about a day.
Items can usually be picked up within an hour. To allow us to serve you, please arrive no later than 1 hour before closing. For large equipment, please schedule ahead by calling us.
AKFIT ships to most locations across Canada & the United States. Rates are provided live by our shipping partners at checkout.
If for any reason you run into issues, call 705-560-1550 during business hours or contact a sales representative online, and we will be happy to assist.