M200 Commercial Magnetic Indoor Cycle
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Pickup available at Sudbury
Usually ready in 24 hours
A beautiful design with an innovative magnetic resistance device , providing a quiet and smooth ride. Quick-release system, Alloy construction on handlebar-stem /seat post. offers maximum stablity and durability. Easy ride Easy use.
The M200 provides you with the most unbiased technology to measure your performance - Watts. The capability of observing your watts when you cycle gives you immediate and unbiased feedback on your performance. This type of training will build your endurance, increase your speed, and overall, simply improve your physical performance. Watts measure the power you generate as you pedal, it is the most objective way to measure your performance and compare your results on different days of cycling.
- 5 different lights colour to present different exercise intensity(watts).
- Magnetic bike.
- Consol with 7 functions and WATTS measurement.
- Console : 32 resistance control lever.
- Ultra strong BB and fly wheel axle.
- Adjustable-seat height and extender., High performance seat position adjustment devices with scale.
- Specially designed "V-lock"system makes easy adjustment and more secure.
- Direct drive system with HutchinsonBELT.
- SKF over size industrial bearing.
- High anti-rust protection and low maintenance.
- Easy assembly
- N.W: 60kgs
- Racing handlebar.
- one alloy bottle cage type or two steel bottle cage type.
- 5/8" pedals axle or 9/16" pedals axle.
- WPD dual sided pedals (seal bearing or ball bearing ) or normal pedals.
- Black hard anodized or silver anodized on handlebar stem/seat post/slider.
See our delivery & install rates here. Local delivery in box to your door can be paid at checkout.
Installs or deliveries beyond 25km are paid separately. See Service Centre to schedule. After completing the delivery request form, our delivery team will get in touch with you within about a day.
Items can usually be picked up within an hour. To allow us to serve you, please arrive no later than 1 hour before closing. For large equipment, please schedule ahead by calling us.
AKFIT ships to most locations across Canada & the United States. Rates are provided live by our shipping partners at checkout.
If for any reason you run into issues, call 705-560-1550 during business hours or contact a sales representative online, and we will be happy to assist.