Aura 4-stack Multi-station
Product Sell Sheet
Meet the strength training needs of multiple users and maximize training options with customized Aura Multi-Stations. Our 4-stack configuration allows you to integrate four configurable stations of your choice including Adjustable Pulley (MS24), Lat Pulldown (MS51), Triceps Press (MS52) and / or Low Row (MS53). The Low Row and Lat Pulldown feature dual pulleys for a greater exercise variety, and a bottle and towel holder keep essential accessories easily accessible. In addition to offering a unique aesthetic distinction that attracts more users, our round-tube construction with automotive-quality powder-coat finish provides lasting strength and durability.
Features | Benefits
- Four configurations with a varying number of stations; 4-stack, 5-stack, 8-stack, and freestanding adjustable cable crossover
- Each configuration contains one or more of the following popular gym exercises: low row with dual pulleys, lat pulldown with dual pulleys, adjustable cable column, and triceps pressdown
- Low row and lat pulldown have dual pulley configurations for greater training variety
- Designed so more than one of each station can be assembled in each 4-stack
Ease of Use
ERGO FORM CUSHIONS
BOTTLE & TOWEL HOLDER
COLOR-CODED PIVOTS & ADJUSTS
Proprietary two-coat powder process
OVER-SIZED FRAME TUBING
167.8 x 369.8 x 252.0 cm / 66.1” x 145.6” x 99.2”
2 x 91 kg, 2 x 134 kg / 2 x 200 lbs., 2 x 295 lbs.
1082 kg / 2385 lbs.
998 kg / 2200 lbs.
PTFE IMPREGNATED WEIGHT STACK BUSHINGS
Solid cold-rolled steel plate, with Teflon inner bushings.
Magnetic & tethered
GUARDS & PULLEYS COVERS
1. Build your product list using "Add to Quote"
2. Finalize your quote request with information about your facility and needs.
-OR- call 705-560-1550 for a personal consultation.
AKFIT can perform an on-site assessment then output a quote and layout package to help you visualize the best fit and arrangement.
Don't have a space yet? Check out our affordable turnkey FRONTIER mobile fitness rooms!
See our Commercial Fitness page for more details.