Aura 5-stack Multi-station
Product Sell Sheet
Meet the strength training needs of multiple users and maximize training options with customized Aura Multi-Stations. Our 5-stack design integrates three configurable stations of your choice, including Adjustable Pulley (MS24), Lat Pulldown (MS51), Triceps Press (MS52) and / or Low Row (MS53). It includes two Adjustable Pulleys (MS24) connected by a crossover bar with an integrated pullup bar. The Low Row and Lat Pulldown feature dual pulleys for a wide variety of smooth-moving exercises, and a bottle and towel holder keep essential accessories easily accessible. In addition to offering a unique aesthetic distinction that attracts more users, our round-tube construction with automotive-quality powder-coat finish provides lasting strength and durability.
Features | Benefits
- Low row and lat pulldown have dual pulley configurations for greater training variety
- Designed so more than one of each station can be assembled in each 4-stack
- 5-stack and 8-stack configurations come with a connecting cable crossover tube with integrated pull-up bar
- Each configuration contains one or more of the following popular gym exercises: low row with dual pulleys, lat pulldown with dual pulleys, adjustable cable column, and triceps pressdown
- Four configurations with a varying number of stations; 4-stack, 5-stack, 8-stack, and freestanding adjustable cable crossover
Ease of Use
ERGO FORM CUSHIONS
BOTTLE & TOWEL HOLDER
COLOR-CODED PIVOTS & ADJUSTS
OVER-SIZED FRAME TUBING
Proprietary two-coat powder process
OVERALL DIMENSIONS 5-STACK MULTI-STATION (L X W X H) - G3-MS50
481.5 x 369.8 x 251.7 cm / 189.6” x 145.6” x 99.1”
3 x 91 kg, 2 x 134 kg / 3 x 200 lbs., 2 x 295 lbs.
1197 kg / 2640 lbs.
1293 kg / 2850 lbs.
PTFE IMPREGNATED WEIGHT STACK BUSHINGS
Solid cold-rolled steel plate, with Teflon inner bushings.
GUARDS & PULLEYS COVERS
Magnetic & tethered
1. Build your product list using "Add to Quote"
2. Finalize your quote request with information about your facility and needs.
-OR- call 705-560-1550 for a personal consultation.
AKFIT can perform an on-site assessment then output a quote and layout package to help you visualize the best fit and arrangement.
Don't have a space yet? Check out our affordable turnkey FRONTIER mobile fitness rooms!
See our Commercial Fitness page for more details.