Aura Leg Extension
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Features | Benefits
- Standard range-of-motion adjustment for individual preference
- Seat and back pad angle increases comfort and encourages full quadriceps contraction without hamstring flexibility limitations
- Self-adjusting tibia pad reduces the number of adjustments for greater ease of use
- Pivot location clearly marked to encourage correct alignment
Integrated Increment Weights
Our sliding increment weights are easily accessible from the exercise position and reduce clutter on the club floor.
Ergo Form Cushions
Our cushions ensure proper body alignment and support with a distinct and attractive look.
In addition to being aesthetically distinctive, Matrix’s round tube construction provides unmatched strength and durability.
Bottle and Towel Holder
A simple, yet innovative feature that users appreciate (and which also prevents spills and clutter on the club floor).
Matrix offers a standard second clear powder coating for an automotive quality finish that’s highly resistant to chips and scratches.
Ease of Use
COLOR-CODED PIVOTS & ADJUSTS
BOTTLE & TOWEL HOLDER
ERGO FORM CUSHIONS
Frame & Belt
Proprietary two-coat powder process
Reinforced 15/16” flat Kevlar/urethane belt
OVER-SIZED INTERNAL FRAME TUBING
265 kg / 584 lbs.
113 kg / 250 lbs.
178.9 x 109.4 x 173.6 cm / 70.4” x 43.1” x 68.4”
295 kg / 650 lbs.
Magnetic & tethered
GUARDS & PULLEYS COVERS
SELF-LUBRICATING WEIGHT STACK BUSHINGS
Solid cold-rolled steel plate, with Teflon inner bushings.
1. Build your product list using "Add to Quote"
2. Finalize your quote request with information about your facility and needs.
-OR- call 705-560-1550 for a personal consultation.
AKFIT can perform an on-site assessment then output a quote and layout package to help you visualize the best fit and arrangement.
Don't have a space yet? Check out our affordable turnkey FRONTIER mobile fitness rooms!
See our Commercial Fitness page for more details.