Aura Rotary Hip
Product Sell Sheet
Features | Benefits
- Starting positions are incremental at 15-degree intervals through 270 degrees of rotation for consistency
- Adjustable carriage allows users of varying heights to achieve optimal positioning
- Allows users to perform hip exercise from the standing position, providing enhanced alignment and increasing target muscle involvement
Integrated Increment Weights
Our sliding increment weights are easily accessible from the exercise position and reduce clutter on the club floor.
Ergo Form Cushions
Our cushions ensure proper body alignment and support with a distinct and attractive look.
In addition to being aesthetically distinctive, Matrix’s round tube construction provides unmatched strength and durability.
Bottle and Towel Holder
A simple, yet innovative feature that users appreciate (and which also prevents spills and clutter on the club floor).
Matrix offers a standard second clear powder coating for an automotive quality finish that’s highly resistant to chips and scratches.
Ease of Use
COLOR-CODED PIVOTS & ADJUSTS
BOTTLE & TOWEL HOLDER
ERGO FORM CUSHIONS
Frame & Belt
Proprietary two-coat powder process
OVER-SIZED FRAME TUBING
Reinforced 15/16” flat Kevlar/urethane belt
134 kg / 295 lbs.
331 kg / 730 lbs.
OVERALL DIMENSIONS (L X W X H)
111.7 x 119.7 x 184.3 cm / 44.0” x 47.1” x 72.6”
295 kg / 650 lbs.
PTFE IMPREGNATED WEIGHT STACK BUSHINGS
Solid cold-rolled steel plate, with Teflon inner bushings.
GUARDS & PULLEYS COVERS
DECK STEP HEIGHT
Magnetic & tethered
1. Build your product list using "Add to Quote"
2. Finalize your quote request with information about your facility and needs.
-OR- call 705-560-1550 for a personal consultation.
AKFIT can perform an on-site assessment then output a quote and layout package to help you visualize the best fit and arrangement.
Don't have a space yet? Check out our affordable turnkey FRONTIER mobile fitness rooms!
See our Commercial Fitness page for more details.