Magnetic Rower w/console
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Pickup available at Sudbury
Usually ready in 24 hours
- Can be tilted up to minimize footprint, and built-in wheels make it easy to roll the rower into storage or to a new place on your circuit training floor
- High-quality cord is paired with a long aluminum rail reinforced with stainless-steel strips to stand up to a steady stream of users in the busiest exercise environments
- Heel cups include quick release buckles that let users quickly get off the rower, ideal for circuit training
- Seat lock offers enhanced stability when getting on or off the rower
- Long, reinforced handle includes a comfort-enhancing over-mold that allows both large and small users to comfortably pull stroke after stroke
RESISTANCE TECHNOLOGY Magnetic Resistance
RESISTANCE LEVELS 10
DRIVE SYSTEM Coil Spring Poly-V Belt
MAX USER WEIGHT 158.76 kg / 350 lbs.
PRODUCT WEIGHT 59 kg / 130 lbs.
SHIPPING WEIGHT 69 kg / 152 lbs.
OVERALL DIMENSIONS (L X W X H) 223 x 55 x 58 cm / 87.6” x 21.5” x 22.8”
POWER REQUIREMENTS Generator Powered LCD Display w/ Back-up Memory Battery
- Parts: 3 years
- Labor: 3 years
- Wear Items: 2 years (Foot support, rope, seat)
See our delivery & install rates here. Local delivery in box to your door can be paid at checkout.
Installs or deliveries beyond 25km are paid separately. See Service Centre to schedule. After completing the delivery request form, our delivery team will get in touch with you within about a day.
Items can usually be picked up within an hour. To allow us to serve you, please arrive no later than 1 hour before closing. For large equipment, please schedule ahead by calling us.
AKFIT ships to most locations across Canada & the United States. Rates are provided live by our shipping partners at checkout.
If for any reason you run into issues, call 705-560-1550 during business hours or contact a sales representative online, and we will be happy to assist.