Magnum Breaker Olympic Decline Bench
Product Sell Sheet
The Magnum Breaker Bench angles downward to activate the pectoral muscles and includes unique pivoting uprights for greater comfort, easier takeoffs and increased efficiency. A total of 10 weight-storage horns make room for 20.4-kg / 45-lb. plates stored at waist height. Molded urethane guards protect Olympic bars from damage, reduce noise and provide a hand rest for spotters. The frame features a proprietary two-coat powder finish for long-lasting durability. Designed to meet EN957 and ASTM safety standards.
Features | Benefits
- 10 weight-storage horns (20.4-kg / 45-lb. plates store at waist height)
- Uprights pivot forward into ideal starting position - directly over the user for easy takeoff
- Available without weight-storage horns (MG-A680N)
- Wide back pad stabilizes users during heavy lifts
- Molded urethane guards protect Olympic bars from damage, reduce noise and provide a hand rest for spotters
- Designed to meet EN957 & ASTM safety standards
Proprietary two-coat powder process
107 kg / 235 lbs.
OVERALL DIMENSIONS (L X W X H)
206 x 168 x 135 cm / 81” x 66” x 53”
1. Build your product list using "Add to Quote"
2. Finalize your quote request with information about your facility and needs.
-OR- call 705-560-1550 for a personal consultation.
AKFIT can perform an on-site assessment then output a quote and layout package to help you visualize the best fit and arrangement.
Don't have a space yet? Check out our affordable turnkey FRONTIER mobile fitness rooms!
See our Commercial Fitness page for more details.