Magnum Olympic Decline Bench
Product Sell Sheet
The Magnum Olympic Decline Bench is designed to enhance muscle activation while putting less stress on the shoulders and lower back. Pivoting knee rests comfortably accommodate users of all sizes, and a wide back pad stabilizes users during heavy lifts. A total of 10 weight-storage horns make room for 20.4-kg / 45-lb. plates stored at waist height. Molded urethane guards protect Olympic bars from damage, reduce noise and provide a hand rest for spotters. The frame features a proprietary two-coat powder finish for long-lasting durability.
Features | Benefits
- Designed to meet EN957 & ASTM safety standards
- Molded urethane guards protect Olympic bars from damage, reduce noise and provide a hand rest for spotters
- Available without weight-storage horns (MG-A80N)
- Wide back pad stabilizes users during heavy lifts
- 10 weight-storage horns (20.4-kg / 45-lb. plates store at waist height)
- Pivoting knee rests easily acccommodate users of all sizes
Proprietary two-coat powder process
82 kg / 180 lbs.
OVERALL DIMENSIONS (L X W X H)
201 x 168 x 137 cm / 79” x 66” x 54”
1. Build your product list using "Add to Quote"
2. Finalize your quote request with information about your facility and needs.
-OR- call 705-560-1550 for a personal consultation.
AKFIT can perform an on-site assessment then output a quote and layout package to help you visualize the best fit and arrangement.
Don't have a space yet? Check out our affordable turnkey FRONTIER mobile fitness rooms!
See our Commercial Fitness page for more details.